Summer 2018 Year 6 Clubs
6. Picture of the Week We award 2 or 3 POWs every week and print and display them in school and on our website. We will also be posting POWs to Facebook We rotate the winners of this as much as possible - but they need to send in pics to have a chance.
7. Click Books Each student will have their own Click Book - which they are to decorate and use as a scrapbook/album for the course. We will give them worksheets to support important lessons and they will stick their POWs in when they come down from the wall. If you have a printer you can put their assignment pics in as well.
8. Website Each school has it's own dedicated gallery. We post student images and discuss them at the start of each session. There are is also a tutorial section to help teachers and students.
9. Awards At the end of each term we award a selection of prizes for Photography, Click Points (awarded for performance & behaviour in class) and Click books. At the end of the year our POTY will win a Dslr camera
10. Collection is from the designated release location at each school. We will ask all of you to tell us if they are being collected or walking home. If you are likely to be late for pick-up please the office or us. We will supply Teacher phone numbers to each school individually.
11. Behaviour Click is an afterschool activity but we do still need good behaviour - please remind them to behave and bring the same good attitude to our club as they bring to their other classes. Unlike school we do NOT have to put up with disruptive students and with just an hour each week we don't have time to do it. We will give 2 warnings before excluding students who persistently disrupt the class. (it's never happened but it's worth noting )
12. Fees If anyone has yet to pay please do so now
Drop us a line at Clickschools@gmail.com if you have any questions
There Will Be Biscuits